17th March 2020
I am writing to update you on our policies and procedures around Coronavirus /COVID 19 and to assure you that you will be able to continue working with 6CATS International without interruption.
To immediately reassure you everyone at 6CATS is fine. No one is symptomatic or is known to have been in contact with anyone who is.
We are following all the guidance and advice issued by HM Government and Public Health England.
- We are operating as normal and have so far had ZERO suspected cases of Coronavirus in the business
- Our business processes, practices, and technology gives us the ability to conduct all business activities remotely with complete business continuity
- We are fully prepared for the 6CATS team to work remotely, ensuring we can still provide a full service whilst preventing the spread of the virus amongst our team.
- All our team are able to work remotely from home with no interruption to their day-to-day activities or our ability as a business to provide support and services to you and your contractors.
- We are encouraging our people to follow best hygiene practices as recommended by the World Health Organisation
However, we thought it was important to make you aware of our policies and the steps we have taken to ensure it remains business as usual at 6CATS International and that we are able to carry out all normal activities, regarding providing compliant contractor management solutions, during this period of uncertainty.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or would like more information.